Increase your parent, student & staff satisfaction
in one easy, fun & enjoyable step
Sing Along with Star Tom
“Just wanted to let you know that (one of our student's) grandfather was talking to (him) about Star Tom and how much he likes when you come do music in his class. His grandfather wanted to ensure the program continued and donated $1000 to the program. How cool is that? Nice job! You are making a big impression on these kiddos. Thanks for all you do!
- Heidi Adler, ACE School & Clinic Director, Sonoma County
“Star Tom is a natural resource for me. I really like his attitude.”
-student at ACE School
To my son, at a local school... “Your DAD is Star Tom!? That’s awesome. That guy made my childhood!”
Now there’s an easy way to have professional children’s music in your school. Star Tom is an experienced Sonoma County performer whose wonderful voice, relaxed manner and warm connection with children makes hearts sing. Tom is not only a musician, but also a substitute teacher with years of classroom experience. No wonder he connects so well with children!
* Children like the playful songs and fun of Star Tom days.
* Teachers like the variety Tom brings and his willingness to work with them on themes or the events of the day.
* Parents like knowing their children are happy and they’re getting a well-rounded education, which includes exposure to live professional music.
* Directors like being able to add a first-rate musician to the program without the expense of hiring a staff teacher.
You know it’s worth it when you hear excited parents and children say,
“OH! Star Tom is here today!”
Star Tom’s contracts for regular classroom music start at just $60 per session. Typical classes are $75. Tom's music is a natural match for children up to age 8, though he has successfully worked with all grades up to 6th, as well as through high school in Special Education settings.
Call or email today to arrange a FREE 3-song session with initial contract interview.